The Dover Recreation Department is proud to provide you with our activity registration system and website. To get started please Create an Account with all your household information. The data provided - emergency contacts, medical information, etc., will help us better serve you. This info will also be automatically placed into your registration forms.
When you’re ready to start registering for activities, be sure to review the How to Register for an Activity page.
Recreation Office is located at Boyce Park Recreation Department, 6420 Rt. 55, Wingdale, NY 12594
Convenience Fee: There is a $3 min or 2.99 % convenience fee, whichever is higher, on your total balance at the end of your transaction. You will see two charges on your credit card statement. One for the program fee (Dover Recreation) and one for the processing fee (Registration Fee Payments). The town does not collect or keep the convenience fees. Credit card refunds will be given as an account credit. Convenience fees are not refundable.
Recreation Director: Julie MunceyOffice Phone: 845-832-9168
Fax Number: 845-832-3286
What Dover Recreation is doing:
How you can help:
- Disinfecting door knobs, counter tops, sinks, and faucets throughout the day.
- Disinfecting equipment throughout the day.
- Placing hand sanitizers at the playground.
- Staying in constant contact with the Health Department.
- Enforcing social distancing and mask wearing.
The Playground are open. All restrictions and recommendations are posted. You will also find a hand sanitizing station attached to the outside of the Recreation Building facing the playground. Please use this often and make sure that there are no more than 50 children playing at the playground at one time. The Recreation Dept. will monitor the situation throughout the day when we are open. Please follow all signs posted. Children 2 years old and younger cannot wear masks.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home when you are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
All fields are opened you may use them with your family and friends. Fields are open. No more than 50 children allowed on the fields at one time. Please follow all signage. Bathrooms are open in the Community Room. Because of COVID-19 only one bathroom can be open. Please read and follow all directions on the signs attached. There is a first Aid station there with Hand Sanitizing available. Bathrooms are cleaned 3 times during the day with disinfectant that kills germs. Please follow all signage.