- Team balls will be provided to teams who register by June 5th; all others must provide their own
- This inter-town league was established for adults to gather for friendly 4 on 4 sand volleyball competitions.
- This is not an aggressive or overly competitive league
- All Playing abilities are welcome to join
- Games will take place at local parks in our area
- At the end of the regular season, there will be a play-off tournament and pot-luck picnic at Boyce Park in Dover on Saturday August 17th
- The 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place teams for the regular season will receive certificates
- The tournament winning play-off team will have their team name engraved on a trophy to be displayed in their local Parks and Recreation Department until next year’s tournament
4 on 4 Sand Volleyball
Not aggressive or overly competitive
All playing abilities are welcome
Games at local parks
End of season play-offs and pot-luck picnic at Boyce Park!
Adults ages 18 and up only
New this year! Facebook Page just for you!
After you are registered, you will be invited to the members-only Facebook group for our inter-town volleyball teams if you have a FB account. We will be able to share photos, scores, and communicate off the court so we can all be on the same page!
First Game: Wed. June 26th , 6:30pm
Last Game: Wed. Aug. 14th, 6:30pm
Tournament & Family Picnic: Sat. Aug. 17th
Register by printing and completing the form linked below. Hard copies are available at the office and Town Hall
Registration as an Individual or a Team
Two ways to register:
1. Players may register as a “Free Agent” and be placed on a team that is looking for more players.
2. Players may register as a team. Teams must register between 4 and 10 players and must have at least 1 male and 1 female participant in order to play.
Team balls will be provided to teams who register by June 5th; all others must provide their own ball